All Discussions Tagged 'integration' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hotseat - encouraging student participation real-time via Twitter/Facebook/Mobile application

I'm curious if any of you teachers/professors are interested in implementing "Hotseat" into your classroom. I posted a video detailing Hots…

Started by Genadiy Selivanov

2 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Genadiy Selivanov

Astronomy Honors level...any suggestions?

Hi! I am a high school teacher in New Hampshire. I teach Honors Physical Science, Honors Astronomy and College Prep Astronomy. The honors A…

Started by Jaime Gratton

2 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Jaime Gratton

Online Learner profiles

Our district is pushing for more Diff. integration and we would like to find an effective way to capture learner profiles of our students.…

Started by Chris Erickson

0 Jun 22, 2009

Game Theory and Education: The Great Merge

I have been researching what makes video games compelling/addicting for students (not that I would ever spend precious time with those dast…

Started by Chris Woodside

55 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

Fiction & nonfiction resources for MS US history course?

I am collecting resources for a Middle School level US History course centered on the 1800s and am looking for grade-level and content spec…

Started by Glenn Wiebe

4 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Natalie Wojinski

Looking for new ideas and lessons to integrate real time events into the curriculum

I work for Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race as their educational director. One of my responsibilities is to develop curriculum aligned to stand…

Started by Diane Johnson

0 Jan 25, 2009

What do you need?

I'm going to be teaching/training a group of teachers from around the state of WI on the integration of Web 2.0 tools into their curriculum…

Started by Adam

2 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Marie

Integration Models - Elem. Computer Education

Hello Colleagues, I am wondering if you can help me by providing some info regarding your elementary computer education program. Our distr…

Started by Bill Brennan

1 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Matt Whiteside

I am not technology integration

So, I was thinking about how schools and teachers and administrators think what technology integration is, and what it actually is. Seems…

Started by Tim Holt

14 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by lou leonards

Using a projector in the classroom

In August, I get 45 minutes to make a presentation to our staff on how to effectively integrate a projector into the classroom. At some poi…

Started by Derwin Kitch

8 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Matt McGoldrick

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service