All Discussions Tagged 'in' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Climb Mount Everest with your students using Skype in the Classroom

We’ve been using Skype for nearly a decade now to communicate with our friends and family all over the world by voice, video and instant me…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Feb 11, 2013

Effective Technologies in the Classroom

Which technologies do you find most effective in the classroom? Do you think success rates differ depending on the subject matter? Please s…

Started by Courtney Harritt

4 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Gayle Kolodny Cole

The Missing Link - Parents. How to Relieve Parental Fear of Social Media and Turn Them Into Allies for School Transformation

Your Name and Title: Holly Clark - Lower School Dean School, Library, or Organization Name: San Diego Jewish Academy & Rimrock Eleme…

Started by Holly Clark

1 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Bridging the Gap between ELT Theory and Practice

If you ask any novice teacher of English how she finds teaching in the English classroom, the preeminent answer will be: there is a huge ga…

Started by Abdelouahed OULGOUT

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

The Power of Mobile Technology

My students have really been pushing the power of mobile technology for the past few years.  I continue to be amazed at both the evolution…

Started by Joe Fatheree

0 Jun 16, 2011

How do you feel about using virtual rooms in the classroom?

Many colleges now use virtual rooms as a way to conduct class when not all students are in one location. We would love to hear your thought…

Started by Diana Hansen

4 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Diana Hansen

Teaching history through Lady Gaga?

Teachers in Hawaii are trying a new approach to teaching history: instructing through pop music. They have found that integrating history l…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Jan 10, 2011

M.B.A. students taking classes on Facebook

This week, The Chronicle of Education broke the story that a British university is having its M.B.A. students take aspects of their courses…

Started by Diana Hansen

7 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

Facebook-like social networks proving beneficial in getting students to study

The majority of college students across the nation spend hours on Facebook daily. So, when trying to engage with students, why not provide…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Dec 13, 2010

When should 'new technology' be brought into the classroom?

In a recent discussion for one of my classes, my instructor proposed the question of when new technology should be brought into the classro…

Started by Carolyn Mahan

19 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service