All Discussions Tagged 'iPhone' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best places to learn iOS App Development. Best ones.

Learning iOS application development is made considerably simpler by the huge amount of tutorials and learning materials on the Internet. N…

Started by amirah ara

0 Aug 7, 2018

iOS RTI Behavior Tracker Question

Does anyone have experience using Behavior Tracker Pro for RTI or special ed? It looks promising, but you never know. If not, are there any…

Started by Ian R. Morris

0 Mar 4, 2012

Interactive assignments: Students can create free websites in 60 seconds with Zapd app

Are you looking for a way to integrate your students' use of their iPod Touches, iPhones and iPads for learning? Zapd is a new free app tha…

Started by Elke Johnson

1 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Barry Bakin

Getting iPads in middle school, what iPod touch apps are you using now that I should know about?

The middle school at my school is getting a class set of iPads in the near future.  What iPod touch apps have you used in the classroom tha…

Started by Matt Perreault

6 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Nicola Santiago

Get A Free Promo Code Now for (iPhone/iPod Version Of) The Myles & Ayesha Black Inventors Match Game

GET A FREE PROMO CODE NOW (iphone version of the Myles & Ayesha Black Inventors Match Game): Which African-American inventor has the pa…

Started by Leshell Hatley

0 Nov 8, 2010

Of iPhones, Apps, Games and Mobile "Casual" Learning

With fresh inspiration from a course I just finished here at Stanford on "Casual Learning Technologies for the iPhone" in which we designed…

Started by Shuchi Grover

3 May 20, 2010
Reply by Stacy Kramer

Do You use iPod iTouches in your ELEMENTARY classroom?

Tell me how you funded it and how you use it. Any apps it doesn't have that you wish it did? Does anybody use it with students reading eboo…

Started by Katherine Burdick

4 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Melissa

iPhone or iPod Touch Mandatory at U of Missouri - School of Journalism

This is a great debate on the use of specific devices and a discussion I hear all the time, is it appropriate to create apps and material f…

Started by Supra Manohar

0 Jun 2, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service