All Discussions Tagged 'iPad' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iOS RTI Behavior Tracker Question

Does anyone have experience using Behavior Tracker Pro for RTI or special ed? It looks promising, but you never know. If not, are there any…

Started by Ian R. Morris

0 Mar 4, 2012

Parallels Desktop 7 use on iPad 2

Hi all,   As a longtime Macbook/Pro user, I have made good use of Parallels Desktop to run a virtual Windows environment on my Macbook. Thi…

Started by Dominic Smith

0 Nov 6, 2011

No Tech Until High School?

Here's an interesting article on technology in - or in the case, not - the classroom.   A montessori school in the heart of Silicon Valley…

Started by Mr Stu

2 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Mr Stu

iPad for the right age?

The iPad and tablets allow for incredible new forms of learning. They can help us increase engagement and creativity and comprehension. The…

Started by Mr Stu

3 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Jayne Bowen

Authentic Assessment - A Moving Example

Hello Educators,   I was recently asked to explain the "China Files" a virtual field trip project to pre-service teachers at GWU. This vide…

Started by Mr Stu

0 Oct 3, 2011

A List of Excellent iPad Apps for Educators

Do you know that iPad opens up several possibilities for learning ? If you are an educator or learner and have an iPad device then you Must…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

A decent Grading book for iPad2?

Please let me know if this app exist.

Started by David Barragán

1 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Julie Bowen

Interactive assignments: Students can create free websites in 60 seconds with Zapd app

Are you looking for a way to integrate your students' use of their iPod Touches, iPhones and iPads for learning? Zapd is a new free app tha…

Started by Elke Johnson

1 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Barry Bakin

Math Crash - Times Tables game for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad

G'day eveyone, I hope this is ok, if not please let me know and I'll remove this post.   I have created an iPhone game to help students l…

Started by jjjjjj

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by jjjjjj

iPads in the Classroom--Success Stories

Are you using an iPad in your classroom? How? What apps and innovative uses are you implementing? I'm pretty sure that they aren't just the…

Started by Kimberly Allison

0 May 20, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service