All Discussions Tagged 'history' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skype international collaboration - we would love your help

Hello everyone,I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to help us out, and at the same time hopefully give your students a new…

Started by Rob Sbaglia

1 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Cristopher Lemmy

Learning with Google Earth

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/98582395/Thomas-Petra-Learning-With-Google-Earth Googl…

Started by Thomas Petra

3 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Looking for the Pied Piper of MS History teachers

Hi all, I'm mentoring a Middle School US History teacher in her first year of teaching. I'm hoping to connect her with some inspiring MS hi…

Started by Ted Sadtler

0 Jan 20, 2016

jalianwalabhag incident

afte reading so much about it i want your veiws on this it was a black spot in british india please do give your veiws and iilustrate as mu…

Started by Ruchita Parat

0 Apr 15, 2013

MoMA Learning!

Dear Colleagues, We are pleased to share a great new tool for teachers, students and lifelong learners.  Check it out and let us know your…

Started by Lisa Mazzola

0 Nov 29, 2012

Teaching with Timelines in the Elementary CCSS Classroom

Recently I created a timeline for the third grade students at my school that helped illustrate the time span in history of the first settle…

Started by Mary Floro

0 Nov 25, 2012

History Lessons for the Classroom

In this lesson plan from HP Teacher Experience Exchange, students learn about Florida's Spanish Colonial Heritage Trail through brainstormi…

Started by Angela Smith

0 Nov 1, 2012

History Lessons for the Classroom

In this lesson plan from HP Teacher Experience Exchange, students learn about Florida's Spanish Colonial Heritage Trail through brainstormi…

Started by Angela Smith

0 Oct 29, 2012

Teacher Created Sites to Help with Common Core

Here it is. A website created to feature teacher created websites that will help us to implement the Common Core. The first two featured si…

Started by Jeanette L Stein

1 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Lisa Brooker

It's not just "Icing on the Cake" in Student Competitions

Your Name and Title: Katie Leach, Gifted Support Teacher   School, Library, or Organization Name:  Weatherly Area School District   Co-Pres…

Started by Katie Leach

1 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service