All Discussions Tagged 'geography' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Survey: Assignment: The World Public TV Online Program Review

Assignment: The World Program Review Survey: Deadline June 30, 2010 Survey Description: WXXI Public Broadcasting is conducting a national…

Started by Marion French

0 Apr 23, 2010

Does anyone know of free sites similar to CULTURE GRAMS?

Last year, CULTURE GRAMS decided to start charging for access to their incredible site.  Does anyone know of similar sites that are just as…

Started by Denise Stewart

2 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

NEW!! On-Demand K12 Online Educational Video Site for Teachers, Homeschool & Students – comments requested please!

Zane Education ( www.ZaneEducation.com ) has in the last 6 days launched the first on-demand online K12 educational video subscription webs…

Started by Nicholas Tee

1 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Katherine Bolman

Google Earth - How to get under the ocean???

I need help with Google Earth.....Please give me detailed instructions on how to go under the ocean. What layers and options need to be che…

Started by Carolyn Jones

2 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Cynthia M. Streznewski

Geography Textbook Suggestions for MS

Hi Everyone, Our school is revising its middle school curriculum to include a geography course in 7th grade. If anyone has a terrific textb…

Started by Connie White

3 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Coach Hickmon

Labeled Image Activity

StudyStack has a new tool which can help students learn from any picture where you label the parts of the image. This is great for subjects…

Started by John Weidner

0 Sep 17, 2009

Geocaching

If you haven't discovered this exciting and engaging hobby, take a look at my blog. It's a great hobby for families and a wonderful, interd…

Started by Mary Howard

0 Jun 23, 2009

Sailing Around the World Geography and Science Worthy

There has been some rumblings of this before but they sailors of the Vendee Globe are officially on their way around the world and skipper…

Started by Elizabeth Wargo

5 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Lorraine

PlaceSpotting: Creating Geographic Riddles for/with your students - Gaming with Geography

Hi everyone, PlaceSpotting is one of the funniest way to use Google Maps to teach/learn how localize a place and change scales... You can…

Started by Vincent Mespoulet

5 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by john

How to use google earth in a classroom - 3 manuals

In case this is of interest to other, I came across this information. 3 manuals on how to use google earth in a classroom. I had a quick lo…

Started by Marielle Lange

5 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by SMART Technologies

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service