All Discussions Tagged 'geography' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learning with Google Earth

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/98582395/Thomas-Petra-Learning-With-Google-Earth Googl…

Started by Thomas Petra

3 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Geoshare Wiki for Integrating Geography in K-12 Classrooms

Hello,I wanted to share a request and a great site from a classmate of mine: >> I'm creating a geography education wiki called GeoSha…

Started by t1trust

0 May 30, 2012

Take students on your own virtual tours

Google Earth's Tour feature allows anyone to create virtual tours and share them.  One can guide the tour using the software or export them…

Started by Ricardo

3 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Zimmer

FREE iPad2 Apps for Secondary ALL SUBJECT Areas

My school district has just started distributing iPads to instructional coaches to support teachers who are struggling in their classes.  A…

Started by Denise Stewart

5 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Darren

Lesson ideas for geography, fourth grade

Hi, I'm new to Classroom 2.0 and I look forward to connecting here with other educators.  I became connected to this site after spending a…

Started by Connie Warner

15 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Connie Warner

Looking for collaborators

Hi I am looking for some help. I am a geography teacher from Sydney Australia. My uear 8 class are studying Globalisation at the moment. I…

Started by Miss Scib

10 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Thomas Stanley

Geography Awareness Week?

Curious if teachers are planning anything for Geography Awareness Week next week?  National Geographic has a ton of great resources and mor…

Started by Taunia

0 Nov 10, 2010

Looking for 2nd Grade Classes Worldwide to Study Continents

Hi,I teach in a small, private school in Chicago, Illinois.  I'm looking for other 2nd grade classes from all over the world to learn about…

Started by Faith Shabat

3 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Sally Kelley

Web Games for History, People, or Literature (and...a little help?)

As school starts for most, I'm wondering about the use of online, interactive games for exploring History and learning about great people f…

Started by Ed Jones

17 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

Mainstream Content Teachers With ELLs--How Can They Be Inspired To More Effectively Meet The Needs Of Their ELLs?

I just finished attending an inspiring Saturday workshop on meeting the needs of ELLs  in grades K-12 content classes (not ELD/ESL ones). …

Started by Denise Stewart

3 May 24, 2010
Reply by Janine

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service