All Discussions Tagged 'gaming' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for free/cheap Voicemail or text reception service

I'm trying to update my Alternate Reality Game with either a voicemail or text contact and I'm trying to do so cheaply. I want the kids to…

Started by Kev

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

Nifty little tool

Hi everyone, Sorry if this is a double post. I just came across this cool little tool online. It allows you to punch in a series of basic…

Started by Megan Bailey

2 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Fred Ravan

So, I terrified my students today... (ARG Launched!)

I launched my 3 months in the making Alternate Reality Game today and I think I may have done it a little too well. In the middle of a vide…

Started by Kev

53 May 14, 2009
Reply by Kev

Student Video Competition on Games & Learning - Deadline May 31, 2009

Hi everyone, AMD and our nonprofit organization, the Learning Games Network, recently announced the launch of a student video competition…

Started by Andy Blanco

0 May 11, 2009

ARG Completed! Survey Results Inside

I'll do a large summary/write-up eventually but I wanted to get my initial results out to those interested. I started my game in February a…

Started by Kev

0 May 8, 2009

Game Theory and Education: The Great Merge

I have been researching what makes video games compelling/addicting for students (not that I would ever spend precious time with those dast…

Started by Chris Woodside

55 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

Our First Wiki - RPG Maker XP help page

My students loved this. RPG Maker XP Help We are done for the most part, just cleaning up a few things here and there. This was a new exper…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

0 Mar 6, 2009

PlaceSpotting: Creating Geographic Riddles for/with your students - Gaming with Geography

Hi everyone, PlaceSpotting is one of the funniest way to use Google Maps to teach/learn how localize a place and change scales... You can…

Started by Vincent Mespoulet

5 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by john

Gaming for Education Sake

I recently had a parent ask me about the educational benefits of computer games for a 10 year old boy. The question was asking about games…

Started by Ben Grundy

4 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Kev

Computing Environments

If Microworlds, Squeak, Scratch, Agent Sheets, Alice, GameMaker, Python and Ruby don't sound like random gibberish to you I need your help…

Started by Jane Krauss

40 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Jane Krauss

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service