All Discussions Tagged 'gaming' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want to make games? Contentgenerator.net

I found this site this morning and am left wondering why it took me so long... I've been using Microsoft's popfly (www.popfly.com) to creat…

Started by Kev

10 Feb 14, 2020
Reply by Emily Shine

Video Games in the Classroom

Hi, All!Quick question: Does anyone here use video games in their classroom? If you do, what games do you use and in what ways do you use t…

Started by Erica Holan

16 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Priscilla Grim

Gamification in the classroom

Hi, I'm doing a directed study for my undergrad on the 'gamification' of the classroom. This isn't so much using video games in the classro…

Started by Andrew Stott

5 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Andrew Stott

UPDATED -- PLEASE READ REPLY IF YOU'VE TAKEN THE SURVEY-- Research Assistance!

Greetings! I'm currently a PhD in Education student at Rutgers University, studying teachers who play video games themselves, use video gam…

Started by Erica Holan

1 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Erica Holan

Gaming in the Classroom

In order to better understand how to using gaming as a launching point for learning, I have decided to become a gamer and share my insights…

Started by Heidi Siwak

14 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

Poietic Generator : a project of a "massively multiplayer & extremely serious-game"

Hi everybody I'm the creator of the french network apprendre2.0 on NING which is a learning network with now more than 2200 members ! http:…

Started by Florence Meichel

0 Mar 1, 2011

Video Games vs. Education

It seems to me that Classroom 2.0 participants seem to overlook the competition: video games. We try so hard to find innovative ways to inc…

Started by Thomas Petra

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

Gaming can make difficult science topics fun and easy to understand

Biology Shooter Game Most first person shooter (FPS) games present lots of body parts, and not in a good way. Nano Legends isn’t a gory FPS…

Started by Sheri Glew

0 Sep 7, 2010

Web Games for History, People, or Literature (and...a little help?)

As school starts for most, I'm wondering about the use of online, interactive games for exploring History and learning about great people f…

Started by Ed Jones

17 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

Throw away your grade book: Indiana U Professor turns grading into a game

Just heard about this.  I'm sure it will make the rounds over the next month: We couldn't make this stuff up if we tried: Lee Sheldon, a te…

Started by Nathan Ketsdever

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Lin DiRenzo

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service