All Discussions Tagged 'games' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video games at school

After visiting lot of schools in California and Iowa, I found that lot of school are providing Video games. I asked lots of teacher accordi…

Started by John Khan

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Gaming for Education Sake

I recently had a parent ask me about the educational benefits of computer games for a 10 year old boy. The question was asking about games…

Started by Ben Grundy

4 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Kev

Computer Game Examples for Learning Foreign Language

Salvete (Latin for "Howdy Y'all): I am building a Latin-language online game that pairs simple Latin with simple quests and more advanced L…

Started by Andrew Reinhard

2 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Sherry Amorocho

RPG MAKER XP User's Group / Resources For Beginners

I am a middle school tech ed teacher that uses the program RPG Maker XP in my 7th and 8th grade computer classes. I should say, I attempt t…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

1 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Kev

Educational Games - Quizzes - Presentations - Do you make them?

I make a lot of educational games for use in the classroom - either self - study or whole class. They range from traditional ppt quiz/revie…

Started by ddeubel

0 Jan 5, 2009

Bluetooth

Hello! Can anyone suggest any good & free (!) apps/sites that would allow students to bluetooth messages images etc in to my laptop at…

Started by dave garland

2 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by dave garland

Popfly Game Creator

Microsoft's Popfly (www.popfly.com) recently moved into the beta stage and I think it is time for me to share it. Popfly is about as 2.0 as…

Started by Kev

0 Nov 9, 2008

anyone playing or using SPORE, the new game by Will Wright?

Will Wright, creator of the Sims, just released a new game, SPORE. Here's his speaker-bio at TED and here's a TED video: "Will Wright Makes…

Started by Connie Weber

8 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Lynn Marentette

Moodle AMF (games, flash, flex, opensource project)

Hey guys and girls!! Where does one start? we are a team of creative, technology folk's creating edgy multi users learning applications.…

Started by marcusjpotter

1 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Mark Fuson

Learning for Life - Conference

I found this in the Thiagi newsletter - which I read because it gives me many unusual and different ideas to use with students re learning…

Started by Rebecca

1 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Heather Davis

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service