All Discussions Tagged 'funding' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funding opp/CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition

************PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY, APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS*********** CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/M…

Started by mdailey

0 Jul 17, 2014

Wildlife Conservation Professional Development Grants

Classroom Earth’s 2012 Professional Development Grants Interested in enhancing your understanding of the living world and learning to tea…

Started by Caitlin Enright

0 Apr 6, 2012

Student Environmental Grants

Planet Connect   2012 Wildlife Conservation Youth Engagement Grants Environmental solutions for the future can begin with you!   Whether…

Started by Caitlin Enright

0 Dec 13, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event - Sept 15.

Hi Colleagues, I want to extend a special invitation to the members of the Classroom 2.0 community. We hope you can join us on September 15…

Started by mdailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event --- Sept. 15

Hi Colleagues, I want to extend a special invitation to the members of the Classroom 2.0 community. We hope you can join us on September 15…

Started by mdailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

Badges for Lifelong Learning / 4th Digital Media and Learning Competition event--Sept 15.

Started by mdailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

Top five ways to spend your school’s technology money

Is your campus’s IT department strapped for cash? Be sure to read this insightful article from Campus Technology to discover the top five w…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Dec 20, 2010

Technology Funding---All you need to do is ask

Dear Members,   I did a demo today for a rural northern New Jeresy Technology teacher. He is offering a "Leggo"Robotics Lab for the student…

Started by John J Caprice

0 Dec 16, 2010

Looking for Grants and Funding Sources for iPods in the Classroom

I am working on a resource for teachers of Grants and Funding Sources that teachers can use to assist them in purchasing iPods and other te…

Started by Bruce Brown

2 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Bruce Brown

New National Standards are Released

"The nation’s governors and state school chiefs released on Wednesday a new set of academic standards, their final recommendations for wha…

Started by Kimberly Hulbert

0 Jun 3, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service