All Discussions Tagged 'fun' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Children's Literature - How do you Choose the Best Books for your Classroom?

What attracts you most to the literature you provide for your students? Is it the genre, the illustrations or the text? Here are 5 things t…

Started by Ed Vectus

0 Mar 16, 2016

Teachers PK-12 Advisors and Beta Testers needed

Hi All; An interactive whiteboard, iPhone and iPad content developer is looking for teachers to be on their advisory board or be beta teste…

Started by Kerrie

3 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Mr. J

Math Crash - Times Tables game for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad

G'day eveyone, I hope this is ok, if not please let me know and I'll remove this post.   I have created an iPhone game to help students l…

Started by jjjjjj

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by jjjjjj

History Global Project - seeking help

Hello, A 9th graders class from Israel is about to study about the 2 world wars. The class and the teacher are interested in collaboratin…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

3 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Denise Lewis

NHL Hockey Pool Manager

Good evening everyone, At our school we have a large number of students who are hockey crazy. My teaching team and I are looking for a fre…

Started by Brian Carmichael

0 Sep 15, 2009

50 Activities for Any Content Area (almost)

My friend kev (also a 2.0er) and I have created over 50 activities that are outside the box and pretty interesting (creative line art, invi…

Started by Chris Woodside

14 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by K. L. Evans

How Should We Decorate a Technology Classroom with a Web 2.0 spin?

Web 2.0 is collaborative an personal, so shouldn't classroom decorations be as well? I have to admit I am very much not the decorator. I t…

Started by Daniel Rezac

3 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Amber Coggin

Please help make a new blogger's day...

Hi- A coworker has just started a blog to support his teacher training efforts. I helped him put a Clustrmap on his blog. Since his backgr…

Started by ruthokoye

13 Dec 21, 2007
Reply by kolson

Ten Things I Love About Being a Teacher (In the Summer)

Here is a list of things I love about being a teacher in the summer. I love the school year, too--but we are so blessed to have time in the…

Started by Nancy Bosch

3 Aug 12, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service