All Discussions Tagged 'for' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you think music will help to develop child’s education?

As I have discuss many of parents even also children related to music and most of saying early childhood music development is helping their…

Started by John Khan

13 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

5 free vocabulary-building apps worth checking out

You may be teaching younger students or preparing high schoolers for the SAT. One thing’s for sure: Regardless of whom you are teaching voc…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Jan 30, 2013

Surfing for Substance: 50 Apps for Teachers

If you are like me, you’re on an incessant prowl for new ways to engage your students. As someone who doesn’t have a lot of time—and is det…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Sep 18, 2012

miGoogle Conference | Oct. 19, 2012 - Southfield, Michigan

I would like to extend a personal invitation to all Classroom 2.0 members to attend the first annual Michigan Google in Education Summit (…

Started by John Sowash

0 May 28, 2012

Giving Away 3 Licenses for Camtasia Studio

Free to Enter -     Hosted by: my Blog, Kleinspiration and TechSmith

Started by Erin Klein

0 Jun 15, 2011

Exploring New Models for Education 2.0 and Blended Learning in University Classrooms

This past weekend Dr. Michael Gibbons and I taught a 20-hour graduate skills institute at American University’s School of International Ser…

Started by Nicholas Carl Martin

0 Mar 2, 2011

Here are three web 2.0 tools you can use in your classroom

the alphabetizer : organize students’ writings The Alphabetizer is a cool web2.0 tool . It is an application that put any list in alphabeti…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

DisposableWebPage : a great web2.0 tool in education

DisposableWebPage is a site where you can create a page with your own content and share it with others. Each page has a countdown clock. Yo…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 26, 2011

Wiggio : The educative way to communicate and work in groups

Wiggio is one of the best social media application to try into the education field. It is a new aggregator and collaborator tool for both t…

Started by Med Kharbach

6 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

igoogle in Education

You might be using igoogle in your personal navigation online , but have you ever taught of the educative significance of this service ?…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 12, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service