All Discussions Tagged 'fluency' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Expository Reading Fluencies

Hey Reading Intervention Teachers! Thought I'd share my latest project on Expository Reading Fluencies and ask for your feedback. I'm putti…

Started by Mark Pennington

1 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Practicing Fluency Using Voki.com

"This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at Practicing Fluency Using Voki.com."   Students record themselves reciting a poem…

Started by mandy nelson

9 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by mandy nelson

Developing a High School Reading Class

Hello everyone. I am brand new to Classroom 2.0 and am seeking advice on how to find resources for my new high school reading class.  Our h…

Started by Melissa Y Mullin

17 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Millsap

Pronunciation Pet Peeves

I found a terrific lesson plan on the NCTE/IRA Read-Write-Think website regarding common pet peeves that Americans have regarding inaccurat…

2 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Molly Bolek

Suggestions for Improving Reading Fluency (grades 3-7)

Would any teachers be willing to share ideas for improving reading fluency with students in grades 3-7? Our school currently uses the Guide…

Started by jbroad

37 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Ricardo

Meeting of the Minds: In-Class SSR

Years ago, Steve Allen hosted and moderated a terrific television show titled Meeting of Minds. Steve resurrected some of the greatest thin…

0 Sep 7, 2009

Teacher Modeling in Independent Reading

Years ago, Steve Allen hosted and moderated a terrific television show titled Meeting of Minds. Steve resurrected some of the greatest thin…

0 Aug 29, 2009

Independent Reading in the Classroom: Meeting of the Minds

0 Aug 23, 2009

Why Kids Can't Write

Johnny has had some good writing instruction. He can recite the steps of The Writing Process from the posters he has seen in every classroo…

1 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Jacqui Murray

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service