All Discussions Tagged 'flash' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Books to teach computers

Hi everyone.  I'm looking for some sort of book that will teach Adobe Flash (well actually Macromedia Flash, we haven't been able to upgrad…

Started by Thomas Place

0 Nov 3, 2010

How to insert flash animation to ppt?

hello, friends, I got a ppt presentation task, and want to insert flash animation at the beginning and the end of the ppt slides. I'm a idi…

Started by cherry Green

10 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Tim

Flash Media

I am interested in creating some flash activities for my students to do online that lets them interact with information. I teach 2nd and 3r…

Started by Lezlie Harris

2 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Lezlie Harris

Welcome suggestions on making a Flash Matching Quiz!

Hi, have anyone ever made a Flash matching quiz? I think it is wonderful to make such a quiz for assessment, learning and fun. I was introd…

Started by Charlene Qu

1 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Mariam Haleem

Good Cyber Stock Game Simulation

Hello, I am looking for a computer version of the stock market game that does not require installation but is flash based or open source. A…

Started by Chris Mooney

0 Nov 11, 2008

Moodle AMF (games, flash, flex, opensource project)

Hey guys and girls!! Where does one start? we are a team of creative, technology folk's creating edgy multi users learning applications.…

Started by marcusjpotter

1 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Mark Fuson

Easy (and free) Flash creation

Here is a brief review of one software and one online application to create Flash animations. They are both quite easy to use (like Powerpo…

Started by Pierre-Etienne Chausse

0 Aug 25, 2008

Flash Drives For Students

Next year, my wife will require her 5th grade students to have their own flash drive so they can work at home on assignments and projects.…

Started by Jack Olmsted

4 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Tim Owens

Anyone know of a searchable catalog of resources that could be used on an EWB?

Hi There! Thanks for this group. It looks really useful. I work a lot with secondary teachers looking to make better use of the boards an…

Started by Paul McMahon

0 May 25, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service