All Discussions Tagged 'feedback' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the top advantages of using any ggogle tool in the classroom?

Recently I have been invited to give a speech about my experience using different google apps in my teaching practice. I already have an id…

Started by Carlos Martín

15 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Carlos Martín

Help with my iPhone app

Hi all, I'm a middle school science teacher and I am creating an educational iPhone app for younger students (like preschool).  I would lik…

Started by Jeff Hyson

0 May 26, 2010

Call for help from art educators

Hi, My name is Kevin and I'm completing my final year at Konstfack, the art teacher college in Stockholm, Sweden. I am writing a final pape…

Started by Kevin Conrad

4 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Kevin Conrad

Tablets in the Classroom

Hey Everyone, I'm a high school tech. teacher, and I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on tablets in the classroom. When I say "tablet…

Started by Justin Eames

1 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Michael Kadin

Grading Web-Based Assessments

The possibilities to engage and challenge kids here is amazing! But - the age-old question must be answered: how do we assess our students?…

Started by Steve Guditus

35 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Mary Hricko

Ipods and other Portable Devices in the Classroom: Just a trend?

Like everyone on here I am passionate about integrating technology to further engage and enhance student learning. I have recently acquired…

Started by leewin

2 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Sue Palmer

Request for feedback on new blog on SAT prep

Hello everyone, Its a pleasure to be here at Classroom 2.0. Some colleagues and I have started a blog on SAT preparation tips and tricks p…

Started by Sana Choudary

1 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by arnon harish

setting objectives and providing feedback

I know that I am constantly struggling with setting the true objective I want to teach and how to provid effective feedback. I would greatl…

Started by Amy Moravec

0 Jun 15, 2009

4 guys talking suggest best ways to implement (pd) tech tools

courtesy of mcleod’s dangerously irrelevant – i listened to four guys talking episode 4. (the state of maine’s laptop adventures) my bigges…

Started by monika hardy

0 Jun 5, 2009

Seeking a small help

Hi People. As a part of doing a research on a business idea, I am in need of some feedback from you. For this, there is a small set of que…

Started by Vivek Srivastava

0 Apr 16, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service