All Discussions Tagged 'environment' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transform Learning by Making Learning Personal

Your Name and Title:  Kathleen McClaskey, Co-founderSchool, Library, or Organization Name:  Personalize LearningCo-Presenter Name(s): Barba…

Started by Kathleen McClaskey

0 Aug 8, 2012

Where the misfits fit

Conformity is great when you’re building a workforce but to revolutionize, change or invent one must see things, well...different. When I t…

Started by Kevin Honeycutt

5 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Kevin Honeycutt

The Future Classroom Blending Online and F2F Learning

Your Name and Title:Verena RobertsCEO - Chief Education Officer School Name:www.GlobalEd.ca - SD73 Kamloops Business Company Area of the Wo…

Started by Verena Roberts

6 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Verena Roberts

Australia or New Zealand -- High School Environmental Collaboration?

Hi all! I hope this is the appropriate place to make such a request. I am a technology coach in York, PA. A super science teacher in my bui…

Started by Aly Tapp

3 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Aly Tapp

Renewable Resources for 5th grade - Technology Integration ideas needed

I am looking for ways to integrate technology into my science unit on renewable resources.  The renewable resources I usually introduce to…

Started by Tina Dahlby

10 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Brandon Horst

any suggestion on earth day teaching?

Hi all,   I wonder how you will introduce students to environment protection effectively. Do you have any idea?

Started by Charlene Qu

6 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

Sampling the Sea Project: ePals Secondary Teachers Needed Worldwide

DigitalOcean: Sampling the Sea is a multi-disciplinary ocean science education and social networking initiative based at the University of…

Started by Dr. Rita Oates

1 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Francine Safdeye

Students need feedback on project

My class has decided to design and implement a project. The project is called Greening Up My Room (G.U.M.R.) and involves making our classr…

Started by William Cunningham

1 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by William Cunningham

How are you working towards making your school Carbon Neutral

We keep stressing that our kids need to be digital natives which I totally agree with but we also need to ask ourselves what are we doing a…

Started by Kevin Cummins

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Kev

Personal Learning Environments

Do any of you have experience with Personal Learning Environments (PLEs)? How will course management systems and virtual learning environme…

Started by Michael Thomas

1 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Ira G. Wilson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service