All Discussions Tagged 'english' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Julius Caesar or Taming of the Shrew

I am a second year teacher, and during my first year, I taught Julius Caesar at the sophomore level. I did not have a very good experience…

Started by Becky Timberlake

25 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

Teach English and Start your own SchoolSta

Teach English and Start your own School at http://www.teachenglishonline.org

Started by Rob Pann

0 Jan 21, 2010

Teaching Recipes

I'd like to let other teachers know about a web 2.0, free site I created so teachers can share lesson recipes. Teaching Recipes. It is m…

Started by ddeubel

4 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Valerie Burton

HOW DO YOU USE INTERNET TO TEACH BUSINESS ENGLISH?

Hello Classroom 2.0! I would like to know if any of you has any suggestions as regards possible applications of Internet to the teaching of…

Started by Paula

6 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Paula

Podcasts in the Classroom

I was wanting to brainstorm uses of Podcast such as Grammar Girl in the classroom. I'm looking for assignment ideas, anything that would he…

Started by Vicki White

0 May 19, 2009

Teaching Writing with Web 2.0 Media

I'm working on a doctorate in education, and my research focuses on potential uses of digital communication media (online discussions, blog…

Started by Marielle Palombo

72 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Melinda Pongrey

Comics in the classroom

So, i brought in a copy of Hamlet and a Copy of the Dark Knight(Batman) by Frank Miller...and Walah! the students made a connection between…

Started by Ezra

24 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Brian Carmichael

New Literacies Institute, Sumer 2009

The Internet and other Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) have redefined learning and literacy in the 21st century. How shou…

Started by John Lee

0 Feb 2, 2009

Using Web 2.0 in English

I just posted a sample work product using tools of Web 2.0 to demonstrate a possible English/Language Arts assignment. Though I posted it o…

Started by Andrew Pass

4 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Vivian Mat

Math & Literacy--Connections that Help Kids

How can math educators and literacy educators pool their knowledge and experience on student learning in their field to elevate student ach…

Started by Carolyn Greenberg

17 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Greenberg

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service