All Discussions Tagged 'english' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ESL / EFL teachers - What link did you use today?

I'm teach English and I'm wondering what websites / tools / applications are MOST being used by ESL / EFL teachers on the web.  I'd like t…

Started by ddeubel

24 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by fendi max

Learning with Google Earth

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/98582395/Thomas-Petra-Learning-With-Google-Earth Googl…

Started by Thomas Petra

3 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Podcasting from the Classroom

I have recently discovered the potential in podcasting as an educational tool.  As an English teacher, we are supposed to be teaching commu…

Started by Kelly Schanzer

4 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Taylor Hutto

A great resource for ESL / EFL students

Hi! I've noticed that there aren't that many new posts to help and inspire English language learners.  I'm an ESL teacher, currently living…

Started by Vicky Meszaros

3 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

Using Wikispaces to Fight Online Summaries of the Classics

One of the struggles with teaching classic literature (or any book for that matter which has found its way to paperback) is that you n…

Started by Mark Jarmon

0 Jun 4, 2013

Book recommendations?

What are some book recommendations for high school students that are cutting edge and will grab their attention? We have a good list of ti…

Started by Carolyn Foote

83 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by J Dosch

Authentic Voices

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/103664517/Kyle-Dunbar-Authentic-Voices. My chapter is…

Started by Kyle Dunbar

0 Aug 23, 2012

Scaffolding Bloom's Taxonomy with VoiceThread

Your name and Title: Vicki Phillips, General Education Coordinator and English Faculty School, Library, or Organization Name: Rasmussen Col…

Started by Vicki Phillips

4 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Vicki Phillips

Skype is the limit? Edmodo says no!!!

Your Name and Title: CHRYSSANTHE SOTIRIOU HIGH SCHOOL EFL COORDINATOR   School, Library, or Organization Name: DOUKAS SCHOOL   Co-Presenter…

Started by Chryssanthe Sotiriou

4 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Blogs v. Wikis v. Web Page

Hello everyone,A colleague of mine came to me today with a question as to whether or not a blog, a wiki, or a web page would be best for he…

Started by Daniel Boyle

32 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nixon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service