All Discussions Tagged 'email' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice needed - Switching school email to Google Apps for Education

My school is planning to switch over to Google Apps for our email next year. I am looking for advice, suggestions and experiences and mater…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

8 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Allen Anderson

Do You Teach MS Outlook?

In addition to the college courses I teach, I also provide some basic computer literacy training for job seekers, many of whom have little…

Started by Diane

3 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Terry Eberhart

Email rumor

Anyone know if its true that School Email is coming to the US? As far as I know its a UK only service but I hear lots of good things!

Started by John McLear

0 Aug 4, 2009

School supplied parent email addresses: Anyone doing it?

Currently all of our staff and students have webmail addresses supplied by the school. I often email parents with concerns about students b…

Started by Jason de Nys

1 May 26, 2009
Reply by Eve Heaton

Tips for using email with students and parents

Hello, my first post and it's more classroom 1.0 than 2.0 I suppose! I would like advice on how to setup an effective and secure email syst…

Started by Lee H

2 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Lee H

Blogs for Kids - no email accounts

Hi Everyone - This is my first post! I'm looking for a simple classroom blog application that does not require that students have email acc…

Started by Donna Criswell

26 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Donna Criswell

How Accessible Are You?

Do your students' parents have expectations about how to get ahold of you? Do they have your home email address, your phone number, etc.? A…

Started by Sue R.

11 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Trent McAllan

The future for standard email.. will it fade?

I was doing some laundry and thinking about how I have started using Facebook, twitter, and Ning to email or contact friends or colleagues…

Started by Greg Noack

8 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Greg Noack

School Email - Why do we need it?

My district is about to switch to using First Class email. The process of getting people to move from QuickMail to FirstClass is a long and…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

12 Oct 16, 2007
Reply by Mike Ritzius

Best email service

I wanted to know if anyone had suggestions regarding which email service would be appropriate for my students. It would have to be free (lo…

Started by muleau

10 Aug 6, 2007
Reply by AC

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service