All Discussions Tagged 'elementary' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Technology Projects for Gifted Kids.

I've searched all summer and have been surprised at how few blogs and websites there are for elementary gifted programs; maybe there are fe…

Started by Nancy Bosch

20 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Janine

Looking for Elementary School Activities

Hello!  I've recently become Lead Elementary School teacher and would like to "hear" any ideas you may used for elementary school activitie…

Started by Tye Norbraten

3 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jacqui Murray

Seeking partners for elementary level Native American collaboration

Local Native American history is a fairly common unit in grades 2-4. Some fellow teachers in different states (CT., IL., and southern CA.)…

Started by Jonah Salsich

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Dawn Krivak

Hand held technology or interactive white boards

I am about to begin a PhD with my focus on the incorporation of technology in the elementary curriculum and math. I would like to choose my…

Started by Helen Crompton

20 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Rich White

Using Ning for Your Class

Is there anyone out there that has created a Ning for you and your students...a class Ning? I know that the answer is probably YES! I would…

Started by Shavon Davis-Louis

10 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Cliff Lyon

Lighting the Way

This is a primary, elementary school project. The West Tisbury School's multiage class (6-8 year olds) are studying lighthouse around the w…

Started by Valerie Becker

0 Mar 30, 2010

Favorite Open Source Software

I am trying to expose my colleagues to great open source (or otherwise free) software. So far they use or have access to Moodle, Audacity,…

Started by Teacher K

52 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Clive Roberts

ISTE Standards and Elementary Curriculum

Hello, I am looking for some feedback from schools that use a push-in program for elementary computer education at the Elementary School. I…

Started by Bill Brennan

10 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Michelle Hapich

Good websites/blogs to follow for a new teacher?

Hi there, I am brand new to Classroom 2.0 and am going to be doing my student teaching this fall. I am interested to see if anyone can pro…

Started by Jill Calkins

27 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Laurie Reece

searching for a web2.0 tool

Hello,maybe somebody can help me. I want to find a web2.0 online program that we can use to make an online book. Means our kids write small…

Started by Evelyn Frank

8 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by John Faig

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service