All Discussions Tagged 'elearning' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Think different about online learning... Let's enable educators!

Over the past year, BlueShyft has worked diligently to create an entirely new online and mobile learning solution for educators: Elearis.  …

Started by Kelly Roz

4 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

EnglishCentral Summer Trial Offer

EnglishCentral is a site I've poured my heart and soul into. Video based teaching and learning. As a teacher in the trenches and long time…

Started by ddeubel

1 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

The Role of Peer Input in Online Courses

Open Education Resources (OER) industry leaders are arguing that free content is not sufficient when it comes to online learning, that stud…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 May 14, 2012

CRED Project and top 10 curation tools who will change research in XXI Century Education

Curation Restart Education Project  aims to open gateway to knowledge for teacher worldwide . http://web20education.bo.lt/credproject Your…

Started by Lucian

3 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Educational Mobile Apps – learn while having fun

The following are some of the games i have picked up for you to use or share with your students and kids.Read more at Educational Mobile Ap…

Started by Med Kharbach

1 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Matt Hurst

Invitation to the iEducate project

The aim of this EU funded project is to provide vocational trainers with a range of eLearning methods, associated technology skills and com…

Started by Jana Dobbelstein

0 Mar 23, 2011

Exploring New Models for Education 2.0 and Blended Learning in University Classrooms

This past weekend Dr. Michael Gibbons and I taught a 20-hour graduate skills institute at American University’s School of International Ser…

Started by Nicholas Carl Martin

0 Mar 2, 2011

English Central - how would you use it with students?

I'm really curious about what other educators would say about  English Central.   It is a place where students can watch videos and record/…

Started by ddeubel

6 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

MultiUrl : combine multiple urls into one short link

Multiurl is a very important web2.0 tool in education.It allows to” combine multiple links into one short link that you can quickly and eas…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

New free teacher professional develop resource - need feedback and suggestions

Hi Everyone, I am part of a team that has been developing a free resource for teachers in any discipline called Learning to Teach Online. W…

Started by Simon McIntyre

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Simon McIntyre

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service