All Discussions Tagged 'early' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ideas to put technology to use in Early Learning Classrooms

First of all it's nice to be here.  I took a peek around and there are some good discussions going on.  My particular niche is Early Childh…

Started by Jamie Fox

4 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Parental anxiety

So often teachers have to deal with parental anxiety, and this somehow complicates learning experiences for children. Here's a great resour…

Started by Alison Willis

0 Jul 3, 2013

Do you think music will help to develop child’s education?

As I have discuss many of parents even also children related to music and most of saying early childhood music development is helping their…

Started by John Khan

13 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

Community Connections Project

I am looking for K-3 classrooms from around the world to join my Community Connections Project!    Teachers are always looking for ways to…

Started by Kristen Paino

2 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

Have the Germans got a point??

I don't know about anyone else, but the height of my concentration is in the morning!  I am much happier to get up as early as possible, i…

Started by Gina Allen

8 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Colin Chaplin

Integrating technology in Kindergarten

I teach in a full day multicultural Kindergarten in Abbotsford BC. I am interested in integrating more technology ie. digital cameras and v…

Started by John Foote

14 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Ashley Culverhouse

European Union Project Opportunity for Schools - invitation to take part

Below I have posted information about a European Union funded education project Chain Stories for early language learning via 'Inter-compre…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Sep 8, 2009

Why children Need to Eat Fruits & Veggies?

Eating fruits and vegetables is part of a healthy diet for both children and adults. Finding creative ways to encourage fruits and vegetabl…

Started by John Khan

0 Apr 6, 2009

3 simple steps to help your kids become smarter.

Nobody wants to think that their child is not smart, but the truth is fewer kids are engaging in the kinds of activities that make them sma…

Started by John Khan

0 Mar 25, 2009

Forty-Five Percent of Kids Say They Don't Eat Veggies Daily, but Parents Are Game for Dangling Creative Carrots to Turn the Tables.

After details researched in kids activities I found nearly half of kids still say they don't eat vegetables every day, but their days of hi…

Started by John Khan

0 Mar 18, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service