All Discussions Tagged 'digital' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

School Newspaper Applications?

A teacher is looking to upgrade his elementary level school newspaper. Any applications out there that will do this well or easily? In the…

Started by Erik Johnson

7 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

In need of some student examples

I'm preparing a workshop to help some teachers learn how to use some web 2.0 tools. I'm focusing on digital stories, podcasts, blogs, and w…

Started by Bill

13 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Erik Johnson

2008 Digital Media and Learning Competition is now open

Hi, Classroom 2.0ers, We would love to have more teachers know about and apply to the 2008 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and L…

Started by mdailey

0 Aug 26, 2008

Flash Drives For Students

Next year, my wife will require her 5th grade students to have their own flash drive so they can work at home on assignments and projects.…

Started by Jack Olmsted

4 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Tim Owens

Digital Cameras - revised

Thanks to those who helped by completing my short digital camera survey! The article I am writing for Technlogy & Learning Magazine is…

Started by Jeff Branzburg

0 Jul 7, 2008

Digital Cameras - revised

Thanks to those who helped by completing my short digital camera survey! The article I am writing for Technlogy & Learning Magazine is…

Started by Jeff Branzburg

0 Jun 23, 2008

Graphic Organizer for Online Text?

Spent some time late last week talking with a group of MS social studies teachers who have been tasked to teach with completely online reso…

Started by Glenn Wiebe

0 Mar 18, 2008

Digital Storytelling Blog Carnival

Please submit your articles for digital storytelling blog carnival. I am hoping to have articles from both beginners and experts on a va…

Started by Mathew Needleman

7 Feb 11, 2008
Reply by Ellen Pham

Game School Principal Search

I am working with New Visions for Public Schools in New York City to start a new small school themed around 21st century literacies, game d…

Started by Katie Salen

2 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Studica Skills

One Laptop Per Child Project Extends to American Students

This was recently announced and may be of interest to some in this community. Here is the Washington Post story. Here is a BBC story on the…

Started by Robin

1 Jan 15, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service