All Discussions Tagged 'digital' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best site for creating a Digital Book from a pencil and paper book?

Hi,  I am hoping to get some direction on a good site to use to take students work and create a digital book that I would be able to put on…

Started by Susan Marks

9 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Nadine Hughes

Disrupting Education with Digital Badges

This is an invitation to a free, online learning event on digital and open badges from April 4-12. All registration links and many resource…

Started by suehellman

1 May 16, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Funding opp/CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition

************PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY, APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS*********** CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/M…

Started by mdailey

0 Jul 17, 2014

Top 5 digital storytelling forums/groups?

Hi As a new member, I'm happy to see lot of intelligent discussions going on in Classroom 2.0 and some really helpful folks here. I wanted…

Started by A E Matthew

4 May 24, 2014
Reply by A E Matthew

Digital Storytelling for Beginners

Recently, I've been working with PreK-2 teachers who are new to ed tech. I've been trying to find tools that are easy for both the teachers…

Started by Katy Scott

28 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Martina Davis

Free Digital Editors

I made this collection of free, or almost free, online and downloadable image editors for my students:http://lillholmsbild.weebly.com/free-

Started by Sten Canevall

2 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by R. Scott Young

Teaching in the Digital Age by Stanford Professor

Hello, Recently, I ran into this video lecture by a stanford processor on teaching and learning in the digital age. Also, i got some time…

Started by Rajan Chandi

0 Feb 17, 2013

MoMA Learning!

Dear Colleagues, We are pleased to share a great new tool for teachers, students and lifelong learners.  Check it out and let us know your…

Started by Lisa Mazzola

0 Nov 29, 2012

Social Learning Theory, DigitalCitizenship & ICT Integration Married Through Project Based Learning

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded HERE. Please give this a read and help me get published. It has been a wonderful opp…

Started by Sean Thompson

0 Sep 10, 2012

Interactive Storytelling for Literacy Skills

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/103664483/Elisa-Gopin-Interactive-Storytelling Literac…

Started by Elisa Gopin

0 Aug 29, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service