All Discussions Tagged 'development' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you think music will help to develop child’s education?

As I have discuss many of parents even also children related to music and most of saying early childhood music development is helping their…

Started by John Khan

13 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

A New Type of Staff Development

Was just asked by a principal to come up with a 65 minute training that incorporated SMART Notebook 10 tools, Edmodo, and use of a wireless…

Started by Michele Lyles

2 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Sherry Christiansen

Creating a brand in education

What can a small organization with great content / professional development do to increase it's visibility in the education market?  In the…

Started by Kevin

0 Oct 17, 2012

Social Learning Theory, DigitalCitizenship & ICT Integration Married Through Project Based Learning

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded HERE. Please give this a read and help me get published. It has been a wonderful opp…

Started by Sean Thompson

0 Sep 10, 2012

Register today for World Savvy's Sustainable Communities Professional Development Institutes!

You have until September 10th to receive the discounted early registration rate for the “Sustainable Communities” Institute – coming this f…

Started by Charmagne Campbell-Patton

0 Sep 5, 2012

Take Your Classroom Global!

Your Name and Title: Kate Gatto, Education Program Manager, TakingITGlobalSchool, Library, or Organization Name: TakingITGlobalCo-Presenter…

Started by Kate Gatto

0 Jul 31, 2012

App development for iPads

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has made apps for their iPads. I've had a bit of a look around and have checked out App Makr and…

Started by Kendall Wong

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Kendall Wong

Game-Based Learning Camp for Teachers

3D GameLab Teacher Camp:  August 1-20, fully online 3D GameLab, a quest-based online learning platform re-opens our closed beta on Augu…

Started by Lisa Dawley

0 Jun 15, 2012

An invitation to an online pro-d event about Smartboards and Notebook software

I haven't posted here for a long time, but I'm organising an online event that may be of interest. It's a FREE 1 week, online professional…

Started by suehellman

0 Apr 7, 2012

Sustaining Systemic Professional Development (with regard to technology)

I'm new here so I apologize if this topic has been covered but I am trying to find best practices/ scientifically research based articles p…

Started by Mary Benesh-Zoeller

5 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Gary Stager, Ph.D.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service