All Discussions Tagged 'development' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mobile immersive learning: a dominating trend in the education app industry

The technology is changing the education landscape where the mobile apps for education industry will replace the traditional teaching metho…

Started by Mahil jasani

1 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Newbie in search of help for multimedia presentations

I am a graduate student making a career change from telecommunications to educational technology. Wow. The learning curve is a steep climb…

Started by Ericka Lee

4 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by vitoli baretti

Seeking participants for research on PLN and L2 teacher professional development

Hello, I hope you are all having a great day.  My name is Mika Mokko and I am a fourth year doctoral candidate at Indiana University.  For…

Started by Mika Mokko

1 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Cristina

Professional Development Video Preference

Having discussed this topic with local colleagues, I would love to read other opinions on the topic of educational videos.  I help develop…

Started by Joe Ribera

2 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Joe Ribera

Deeper Learning MOOC

I am writing to let you know about a free, flexible, nine-week online course that will allow educators to learn about deeper learning and h…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

1 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

What have been your successful tips to help your kid succeed in school?

As parents, we understand the value of education but the child takes it as an abstract. Because of this, it becomes very difficult to induc…

Started by Dorothy Hastings

2 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by margaretsales

What has been your biggest challenge while raising Your Kids?

About 35% of parent states that the biggest challenge for them was to find enough time to spend with kids. What were your challenges?

Started by Dorothy Hastings

2 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by margaretsales

Looking for some quick, last minute Summer PD?

Check out Atomic Learning's blog series featuring quick, focused PD tips here.

Started by Amy Schoenrock

0 Aug 27, 2013

Parental anxiety

So often teachers have to deal with parental anxiety, and this somehow complicates learning experiences for children. Here's a great resour…

Started by Alison Willis

0 Jul 3, 2013

How to have students create apps?

Has anyone created apps with students? I keep hearing about kids creating apps and my students have asked if they can do it. However, I do…

Started by Val Garton

3 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service