All Discussions Tagged 'creativity' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using Pinterest for Teaching

Pinterest is helping teachers inspire students, increase participation and tell stories. How are you using the social platform in your clas…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

10 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Tina Wahlert

Engaging Learners with VoiceThread

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded for free at http://www.scribd.com/doc/98580896/Brad-Wilson-Engaging-Learners-with-Vo

Started by Brad Wilson

0 Jul 3, 2012

Creativity: What's the connection between a Teacher's attitude and children's work?

I have a problem with creativity and I'm afraid it affects how I teach. I'm not sure when it started, but I think it has to do with feeling…

Started by Cynthia Brandt

0 Aug 24, 2010

"The Creativity Crisis"

Did anyone read the article in Newsweek last week titled "The Creativity Crisis"?  I found the ideas fascinating.  As a new teacher it has…

Started by Robert Kennedy

12 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Robert Kennedy

IDEO's David Kelley on Creativity in Schools - do you agree?

http://www.thesmartbean.com/magazine/21st-century-skills-magazine/ideos-david-kelley-discusses-creativity-in-schools/ The article mentions…

Started by Shuchi Grover

5 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Jeff Yearout

Working Conditions and Progressive, Tech-embracing educators

What types of support/working conditions are a must if progressive, technology-embracing educators are to be productive, creative, innovati…

Started by J Black

11 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Louisa

Gaming for Education Sake

I recently had a parent ask me about the educational benefits of computer games for a 10 year old boy. The question was asking about games…

Started by Ben Grundy

4 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Kev

50 Activities for Any Content Area (almost)

My friend kev (also a 2.0er) and I have created over 50 activities that are outside the box and pretty interesting (creative line art, invi…

Started by Chris Woodside

14 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by K. L. Evans

Reflection on running a constructivist learning experience for teachers

Hi Classroom 2.0'rs - This summer I had the opportunity to be on the faculty of a unique learning experience for educators called Construct…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

1 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Terry Smith

ideas for examples of the Creating Mind

(cross-posted in Five Minds for the Future group) "According to Csikszentmihalyi, creativity occurs when--and only when--an individual or…

Started by Connie Weber

8 Feb 4, 2008
Reply by Joseph Chmielewski

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service