All Discussions Tagged 'contest' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Save the Redwoods League Art Contest for Kids!

Help Save the Redwoods League protect the magnificent redwoods - encourage the K-12 students in your life to enter our free redwoods art co…

Started by Save The Redwoods League

0 Sep 11, 2012

Educators: Win a Smart Car from FTC Publishing at ISTE 2011!

You have 52 opportunities to enter this contest to win a Smart Car from FTC Publishing. The car is being given away at the ISTE 2011 confer…

Started by atruger

0 Jul 5, 2010

Can you help my school win a $100,000 grant?

Hello fellow Classroom 2.0ers!  I am a lurker... love the dialogue I see, but don't often contribute to it.  I am the technology teacher at…

Started by Rachel Onyskin

0 Jun 6, 2010

Feedback on SAT Vocab Videos

Hi everyone! I'm running a community service project @ MIT trying to get kids to make videos about SAT Vocabulary BrainyFlix.com. I was lo…

Started by Jack

2 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Lindsey @SmartEd Services

Vote for my school's finalist for 30,000 tech makeover

http://eimakeover09.shycast.com/p/1 Please vote for my school's finalist - Look under K-5 for "Come Together With TEchnology" - We need as…

Started by VALinda Collins

0 Nov 24, 2009

Finalist in a national video contest. Help us win a $30,000 technology makeover

Hello all and pardon the shamless plug but we need votes. My name is Doug Valentine and I am the librarian at McKillop elementary in Melis…

Started by Doug Valentine

0 Nov 23, 2009

U.S. Department of Education Launches YouTube Video Contest - Cash Prizes

Tomrrow, the U.S. Department of Education will launch the "I Am What I Learn" video contest. Students 13 and older are encourage to create…

Started by Jack Olmsted

1 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Looking for essays from schools in Missouri

A friend and co-worker is in charge of a radio/online program called KidsCast, in association with the Missouri Division of Alcohol and Dru…

Started by David Brazeal

0 Mar 30, 2009

SMART's Students Who Serve Contest – win a $12,000 classroom solution

Get your students excited about giving back to the community! Building on President Obama’s call-to-service, SMART invites you to particip…

Started by SMART Technologies

0 Mar 5, 2009

Take advantage of collaboration with haiku LMS developer

Many of you who have joined the CR2.0 community within the last six weeks may not be aware that there is a Group, the Creative Vendor Colla…

Started by Skip Zilla

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service