All Discussions Tagged 'collaborate' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Elluminate Live Manager (ELM)

Hello.  I'm interested in acquiring an instance of "Elluminate Live Manager" (ELM).  If anyone has a download link, or one to sell, I'd be…

Started by John Bovey

1 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Synchronous Online Math Teacher/Tutor Wanted

LIVE Online Math is seeking a part-time math teacher/tutor to do synchronous, online teaching/tutoring. This is a perfect job opportunity f…

Started by John Bovey

0 Nov 7, 2012

in search of middle school French students

Hi All! I'm in search of teacher who would like to collaborate with my students on google hangout. I teach middle school French in Macon, G…

Started by nathalie ettzevoglou

0 Oct 14, 2012

3D Printing! What would you Do?

Making Your Own 3D Collection: http://blog.artic.edu/blog/2012/07/31/making-your-own-3d-collection/ The Art Institute of Chicago museum rec…

Started by Carolina Kaufman

0 Aug 3, 2012

Ocean project

Would like to collaborate with another grade two or grade three class studying oceans.  From January 2-12 to April 2012.  We are an element…

Started by Rona Katz

0 Dec 20, 2011

This year, put your school on the map: Add a global dimension to your teaching

You have come to Classroom 2.0 to learn and share from other dedicated and passionate teachers. You really are trying to prepare "21st cent…

Started by Dr. Rita Oates

1 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

Cordwell World Wise Schools

Greetings, I'm serving with the Peace Corps as an English Teacher in Bulgaria. Peace Corps has a Correspondence Match Program in which they…

Started by Danielle Vaughn

0 May 25, 2011

Connecting With Other Classrooms

I'm brand-new here at Classroom 2.0.  It's great to see so many important discussions taking place and to see the passion that is out there…

Started by Shawn Avery

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Shawn Avery

Using Sony PSP's

We are looking to collaborate with a class in elementary school that uses Sony PSP's. If interested, let me know so that I can connect you…

Started by IndyEduktr

2 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Jenny Ellwood

WIKI Ning?

Is there an easy way to get a wiki into ning? I suppose you could embed Scribd or something into a post if you had to... Just looking for…

Started by Sharon Betts

6 May 25, 2009
Reply by Jason Schnee

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service