All Discussions Tagged 'classrooms' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does technology really help?

While in my field experience today observing a 1st grade classroom, I noticed a few things mainly pertaining to technology. When I was in e…

Started by Selena

11 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by margaretsales

Challenges/Oppurtunities of Web 2.0 in classrooms.

Hi everyone,   I'm currently writing a paper on web 2.0 in classrooms.    May i ask your opinions, what are the challenges that teachers/st…

Started by Arif Adnan

5 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Caroline Cerveny

Community colleges embrace digital technology in 2010

During the past year, community colleges have truly embraced digital technologies for the betterment of their students, faculty and staff.…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Dec 16, 2010

Education Technology Event

Learn how to maximize learning in your classroom by leveraging the most modern classroom technology. Put teachers, lab instructors, and cor…

Started by Mike Beverly

0 Oct 8, 2010

Shrinking IT budgets - shrinking IT staff?

It is not a new fact that schools have been shrinking budgets and cutting spending, especially in IT. I have heard from a number of schools…

Started by Mike Beverly

2 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by George Grachis

Classroom Technology: Opinions on Mic/Speaker systems to Amplify voice in classroom?

Hi, I recently ran across this blog that shared some statistics about the usage of amplified classrooms and what some of the benefits are.I…

Started by Kevin H

9 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Kevin H

Looking for Teachers Using Web 2.0 Tools in their Classrooms

I have a manuscript about Web 2.0 tools for teaching and learning currently under consideration for publication by ASCD. I am looking for 1…

Started by Frank Betts

0 Mar 11, 2009

a cash back program for teachers only

Hi, My wife and I have been teaching for 15 years and came up with a program where 100's of merchants will donate money directly back to th…

Started by Michelle Larson

2 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Michelle Larson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service