All Discussions Tagged 'classroom' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

Our school will be experimenting with several Android tablets as well as the iPad this summer in hopes of starting a pilot program at some…

Started by Scott Habeeb

174 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Joséphine Misson

Struggling with Technology

I'm a grad student doing a project on technology in the classroom- specifically, why a teacher might be reluctant to use it in their classr…

Started by Erica Kauffman

4 May 3, 2018
Reply by Erica Kauffman

Importance of Classroom Management Software for IT Admins at educational institutes | Faronics Insight

Leveraging a classroom management software which provides robust endpoint management capabilities for IT admins is indispensable today to…

Started by carla sullivan

0 Apr 18, 2018

The Future of Education

Do you think that Google Classroom is the Classroom of the Future? If yes, why? I believe that GC helps to make learning process easier and…

Started by Michael Yarborough

9 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Leesa johnson

Google Classroom + Plagiarism Checker

Do you know if there is any plagiarism checker integrated with Google Classroom? I'm waiting for this feature but I can't find detailed inf…

Started by Deborah Tolley

5 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Nancy Lin

Google Classroom

What do you know about the last Google Classroom updates? Are they implemented some innovations in educational process?

Started by Jonathan E. Wisniewski

2 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by UreyL Lynn

5 More Indispensable Classroom Management Apps

Last week, we shared 5 of our favorite classroom management apps, but like you, we’re always looking to find the best possible tools we can…

Started by Karen Cameron

4 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

The Most Effective Ways to Avoid Plagiarism

Dear colleagues, how do you teach students to detect and avoid plagiarism? Do they understand how to cite sources and make a research? This…

Started by Leona Hinton

4 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Children's Literature - How do you Choose the Best Books for your Classroom?

What attracts you most to the literature you provide for your students? Is it the genre, the illustrations or the text? Here are 5 things t…

Started by Ed Vectus

0 Mar 16, 2016

Great smartboard tool

Here's a YouTube video explaining a smartboard tool I thought might be helpful. http://youtu.be/bFUZvWq77g8 It's called the portal and see…

Started by Bobby

0 Feb 2, 2015

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service