All Discussions Tagged 'blogs' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Edublog Awards--Vote for 2008!

Everybody here should go contribute to the vote for your blog of choice in any or all of the 16 categories. Show the world there's interest…

Started by Scott Merrick

5 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Joseph Corbett

Intro to Web 2.0 Technology

I'm in the process of setting up a professional development class for my teachers introducing Web 2.0 technology such as wikis, blogs, ning…

Started by Gerry

16 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

21 Classes Problems

I am just starting to use 21classes. I like it very much. However, I have some glitches. I have “Allow Karma Voting” checked off to use the…

Started by Robert Barker

2 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Robert Barker

Collecting your success stories and favorite resources

I am collecting stories about successful application of Web 2.0 modalities in the classroom and I would like to hear from you. I will be g…

Started by Marie Scearce

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Blogs and Blog Sharing

Hey there! I'm looking for blog sharers from all across that country and the world. I currently am outside of Chicago- northwest suburbs. A…

Started by Daniel Rezac

7 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Daniel Rezac

Educator Ratings of Web 2.0 Tools

Fellow Educators, I'm hoping to elicit some help . . . I'm currently pursuing my Administrative certification through a Johns Hopkins Uni…

Started by David Robb

8 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by John Oppenheim

WIKI and BLOGS

Research indicates that writing in the target language increases comprehension and fluency. As such, I am looking for ways to have my stude…

Started by Fred Ravan

3 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Edublog Awards Add Category!

Al Upton suggested that Best Student or Class Blog be added as a category in Edublogs' 5th annual hunt for best blogs. See Al's post below:…

Started by Nancy Bosch

0 Nov 18, 2008

Feedback on a recently launched Web 2.0 authoring and communications solution for web and mobile

I am posting to introduce myself and company, Koollage, and to request feedback as we work towards refining existing features of our site a…

Started by Geetha Murali

0 Oct 29, 2008

In need of some student examples

I'm preparing a workshop to help some teachers learn how to use some web 2.0 tools. I'm focusing on digital stories, podcasts, blogs, and w…

Started by Bill

13 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Erik Johnson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service