All Discussions Tagged 'blogs' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Practical Applications of Classroom 2.0

It's for me time to create a classroom that transcends 4 walls!  Do I want to create a Ning site, just a website, another blog, or somethin…

Started by Joe B.

1 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

How to Create a Classroom Website

Here is a quick user guide on how to create a class website and/or student blogs with Weebly for Education. http://www.brighthub.com/educa

Started by Jonathan Wylie

0 Dec 18, 2009

Wordpress/Website Building

I'd like to start a website that would feature wordpress style blog entries on the front page, but also could have links to other more trad…

Started by Tom Bremer

2 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

I am having a "virtual open house" for my students to showcase their work online. They are choosing several pieces of work to share, includ…

Started by Donelle

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

Student Blogging

My students have created a fourth grade writing blog. The blog is used for students to publish writing that is a work-in-progress or ready…

Started by Sarah Thompson

15 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Lori Schmidt

Difference between a wiki and a blog

I am new to all of this and would like to know the difference between a wiki and a blog. Which do you think is more useful in a school/clas…

Started by Betsy Irwin

3 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Marilyn Williams

40 Day Blogging Project

My 8th grade students started a blogging project last Saturday on the International Day of Climate Change at http://ccassinelli.edublogs.or

Started by Colette Cassinelli

2 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Colette Cassinelli

How to get college students EXCITED about blogging?

I'm teaching a introductory course in Communication Studies - "Communication and the Information Society" where we examine current trends i…

Started by Andy Stanton

2 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Mary Bogan

Assigning Accounts and Passwords

Last year I took my first steps into creating wikis with my students. I created one for a computer class and one for a math class. I made u…

Started by Ann

15 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Heather Hassinger

Edublog advice -- Planning for the long haul.

I'm about to set up blogs for my 6th grade students to use for writing about literature. I'm comfortable with my goals, objectives, feedbac…

Started by Brien Dick

0 Oct 6, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service