All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EdTech Blogs for Higher Education

What are your favorite edtech blogs for higher education topics?

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by ruhail12

My Blog :)

Hello every body , I like to share with you my blog, for benefit not more :) Life Software This blog includes subjects that are related to…

Started by Aya Khal

0 Sep 11, 2014

Class Blog Exchange

My High School Digital Literacy class needs your help.  I would like them to start blogging with another class soon.  We've starting learni…

Started by Scott Beiter

3 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by James E. Schwartz

Edmodo

I would like to receive teachers' feedback concerning Edmodo. I email a weekly newsletter and I keep my school’s webpage updated. Is Edmodo…

Started by LaFaye Wade

0 Apr 30, 2013

Adding a Keynote Presentation to a blog using blogger.com...

I have a teacher who is wanting to add her Keynote presentation to her blog.  Has anyone tried this before?  If so, what is the best way to…

Started by Jason Bostic

1 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Sandra E. Thompson

How can I use screen shots more effectively?

Hi, I feel like a bit of a dummy with this one, but I'm writing a post on my blog about a neat website, and I want to include a screenshot…

Started by Rebecca Ronald

14 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Bowling

How do you objectively measure the success of a blog?

Hi all, This year my school launched class blogs for all primary teachers. I set up some ways to track usage along with visitors and other…

Started by Andy Birch

0 May 25, 2012

BLOG SITE FOR STUDENTS

Greetings Colleagues, I need your help. I was sent an email requesting a blog site and website develpment that is safe for students and wi…

Started by Antwon Lincoln

25 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Nicole Welding

Podcast in Piano Lessons

Your Name and Title: Mrs Maja Dakic-Brkovic, Piano Teacher   School, Library, or Organization Name: Music School “Vojislav-Lale Stefanovic”…

Started by Maja Dakic-Brkovic

0 Apr 7, 2012

Language Exchange- English for French

I'm looking for an English teacher in a French speaking country that would like to do a language exchange with one or all my classes. I hav…

Started by Cassandra Leach

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Karen Maginnis

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service