All Discussions Tagged 'audio' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie in search of help for multimedia presentations

I am a graduate student making a career change from telecommunications to educational technology. Wow. The learning curve is a steep climb…

Started by Ericka Lee

4 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by vitoli baretti

Audio Files for Foreign Language Teachers/Learners

I stumbled across the website Audio-Lingua and felt I hit the jackpot. I was looking for audio samples of Germans describing their hobbies,…

Started by Julie Baird

11 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Kim Thomas

Smartboard instant conference

Hi! I'm a 5th grade teacher from Phoenix, AZ and am looking for other classrooms that want to hook up and use Smartboard's instant conferen…

Started by Bobby

0 Aug 15, 2010

How to be "right" more than twice per day

Something every classroom teacher want to know, right? Eyes past print Modeling fluent reading. Introduction of outside text every perio…

Started by Sean Nash

0 Apr 24, 2009

Posting audio for students

Hi! I'm looking for a simple way to post audio files for students. Many of my students are on dial up connections at home and can't get the…

Started by Marie Swift

3 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Marie Swift

Large podcasts

What is the most cost effective way to be able to create a 45 minute podcast that can be easily compressed, uploaded and downloaded? Should…

Started by Peggy Matthews

7 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Donna Millard

Large podcasts

What is the most cost effective way to be able to create a 45 minute podcast that can be easily compressed, uploaded and downloaded? Should…

Started by Peggy Matthews

0 Sep 5, 2008

Audio to Text software (free, ideally)

I know this is an area of technology that is still murky, but I ask this question on behalf of a teaching colleague who wants to classroom…

Started by Kevin H.

4 Dec 14, 2007
Reply by Meg Ormiston

Video+audio nuts & bolts

OK, I'll start this off with the simple question ... How do I delete an old video from my page now that I have created a new wiffyier-spiff…

Started by Hilding Lindquist

1 Jul 2, 2007
Reply by SusanTsairi

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service