All Discussions Tagged 'assessments' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Edcite

Has anyone ever used Edcite? It's a FREE online platform that allows teachers to either customize or create their own assessments or assign…

Started by Josie Mittleman

2 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Josie Mittleman

High Tech High Abroad: How to apply a model worldwide?

Sorry for the Hebrew video link at the bottom. It's a good peek if you want to see how the San Diego's hitechhigh is applied in a city in I…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Jan 7, 2014

Survey on CCSS assessment

We are conducting a survey on Common Core State Standards - planning for CCSS assessment. The survey takes about two minutes and we'll send…

Started by Bob Nilsson

0 Apr 29, 2013

Inquiry Based Learning

A new group has been started to discuss the best ways to implement inquiry based learning.  We know that this type of authentic learning is…

Started by Kathleen

0 Jul 20, 2010

The Great Grammar Debate

It seems to me that the key lines of division within grammar instruction (meaning syntax, word choice, usage, punctuation, and even spellin…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Oct 26, 2009

Looking for a computer literacy assessment

I am looking for standardized simulation-based Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) competency exams for middle school students in Co…

Started by Ann Dempsey

0 Feb 6, 2009

Beta "Alignment" Product looking for adventurous teachers in California, Texas

Hey all! I need to get some adventurous teachers for my alignment tool called Standardissimo. It's designed to help teachers cope with the…

Started by Michael Staton

0 Aug 7, 2008

teacher technology portfolios

Does anyone have some criteria that is not overwhelming if your district wants the teachers to create a portfolio showcasing their technolo…

Started by Peggy Matthews

0 Jul 17, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service