All Discussions Tagged 'art' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Museums?

Hi - I work at The Museum of Modern Art as the Director of Digital Learning- and we are trying to think of new ways to help K-12 teachers m…

Started by Beth Harris

17 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Beth Harris

Middle School Art WebQuest and/or Websites

I am trying to find a Webquest that incorporates one of the following topics below. (Middle School Level) artists and their works, art sty…

Started by Michelle Nebel

0 Oct 21, 2009

Tablets in the Classroom

Hey Everyone, I'm a high school tech. teacher, and I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on tablets in the classroom. When I say "tablet…

Started by Justin Eames

1 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Michael Kadin

Web 2.0 in the Creative Arts

As a user of web 2.0 in my English classes, I have now have the role of assisting my school's Creative Arts department with the integration…

Started by Chris McKenzie

0 Oct 19, 2009

Seeking Examples of K-12 Fine Arts Gifted & Talented programs

We have a new curriculum coordinator/GT person in our district, and a mandate from the state that we create some kind of GT proposal for th…

Started by Sarah Sutter

9 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Michele Harrelson

Document Camera or Scanner

Our art teacher would like to digitize student-created images (up to 11 X 17") for the web. I'm trying to advise her on the best equipment…

Started by Lorraine

6 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Arthur Snuze

New MET Webinars Program for Educators and my Introduction

In the spirit of sharing resources, I wanted to spread the word about the MET's Webinars, a new program that Teacher Programming has just i…

Started by Noa

0 Jul 1, 2009

Go Threadless!

Threadless.com is a user generated t-shirt site that promotes user design and sale of a t-shirt. The basic concept can be seen here from a…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

3 May 15, 2009
Reply by Andrew Marcinek

Grab an Art Teacher: A Global Animation Collaboration

Last year was the debut of the international rotoball project: an international collaborative animation project. The final video was creat…

Started by dsgran

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Etsy-Online Art Fundraising

I had an idea to fundraise with my after school ceramics club by using online stores like etsy. There you can set up a web page and sell ha…

Started by Jim Swierupski

0 May 13, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service