All Discussions Tagged 'art' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social media to enhance understanding of art & design industry

I am about to start a project with my BTEC Level 2 art & Design (16/17 year olds) students on careers in the Art & Design industry.…

Started by Jessica Longmore

0 on Monday

Education and Aesthetics

In such diverse fields as pragmatism, poststructuralism, and socioculturalism, and in the writing of scholars as divergent as John Dewey an…

Started by Michael Skyer

1 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Skyer

Visit Toledo, from Spain Ten monuments to come near Toledo

http://www.abc.es/ediciones/toledo-disfruta/20130701/abci-diez-monumentos-para-acercarse-201307011813_1.html#.UdgeF1qn-L0.twitter

Started by GURIARTE

0 Jul 6, 2013

A life or death question for ART TEACHERS!!!

In a world of technology, computers, and robots, it seems that it would be a simple task for any classroom educator to incorporate computer…

Started by Benjamin Worrell

61 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

MoMA Learning!

Dear Colleagues, We are pleased to share a great new tool for teachers, students and lifelong learners.  Check it out and let us know your…

Started by Lisa Mazzola

0 Nov 29, 2012

Save the Redwoods League Art Contest for Kids!

Help Save the Redwoods League protect the magnificent redwoods - encourage the K-12 students in your life to enter our free redwoods art co…

Started by Save The Redwoods League

0 Sep 11, 2012

NING in the HS ART ROOM

I use NING with my advanced art students.  I am interested to hear from other art teachers if and how they are using the network.  I am a h…

Started by C Grinnell

5 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Lan Chun Wah Fee Min

3D Printing! What would you Do?

Making Your Own 3D Collection: http://blog.artic.edu/blog/2012/07/31/making-your-own-3d-collection/ The Art Institute of Chicago museum rec…

Started by Carolina Kaufman

0 Aug 3, 2012

Skype is the limit? Edmodo says no!!!

Your Name and Title: CHRYSSANTHE SOTIRIOU HIGH SCHOOL EFL COORDINATOR   School, Library, or Organization Name: DOUKAS SCHOOL   Co-Presenter…

Started by Chryssanthe Sotiriou

4 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Designing Art Exhibitions in an Educational Virtual World

Your Name and Title:  June Julian, Ed.D. Graduate Faculty, and Julian Crooks, MA 2011 Art + Design Education, The University of the Arts   …

Started by Julian Crooks

1 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

Study - Help Wanted!

Click HERE to help.

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Guide to Online Ed. Degrees

The Fifth Year Anniversary Book Project!

We want you to write a chapter!

Click here!

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2014   Created by Carl Ng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service