All Discussions Tagged 'art' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social media to enhance understanding of art & design industry

I am about to start a project with my BTEC Level 2 art & Design (16/17 year olds) students on careers in the Art & Design industry.…

Started by Jessica Longmore

1 May 5, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Presidential Library Distance Learning Resource

Hey all, The George H.W. Bush Presidential Library, as a non-profit, frequently hosts distance learning events for classrooms across the wo…

Started by Aaron Neil Ackerman

1 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

How do you use Technology with Art?

The Art Institute of Chicago recently had its first ever Google Hangouts on Air with a focus on Art, Technology and Education. Anyone use b…

Started by Carolina Kaufman

0 Apr 30, 2014

Education and Aesthetics

In such diverse fields as pragmatism, poststructuralism, and socioculturalism, and in the writing of scholars as divergent as John Dewey an…

Started by Michael Skyer

1 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Skyer

A life or death question for ART TEACHERS!!!

In a world of technology, computers, and robots, it seems that it would be a simple task for any classroom educator to incorporate computer…

Started by Benjamin Worrell

61 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

MoMA Learning!

Dear Colleagues, We are pleased to share a great new tool for teachers, students and lifelong learners.  Check it out and let us know your…

Started by Lisa Mazzola

0 Nov 29, 2012

Save the Redwoods League Art Contest for Kids!

Help Save the Redwoods League protect the magnificent redwoods - encourage the K-12 students in your life to enter our free redwoods art co…

Started by Save The Redwoods League

0 Sep 11, 2012

NING in the HS ART ROOM

I use NING with my advanced art students.  I am interested to hear from other art teachers if and how they are using the network.  I am a h…

Started by C Grinnell

5 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Lan Chun Wah Fee Min

3D Printing! What would you Do?

Making Your Own 3D Collection: http://blog.artic.edu/blog/2012/07/31/making-your-own-3d-collection/ The Art Institute of Chicago museum rec…

Started by Carolina Kaufman

0 Aug 3, 2012

Skype is the limit? Edmodo says no!!!

Your Name and Title: CHRYSSANTHE SOTIRIOU HIGH SCHOOL EFL COORDINATOR   School, Library, or Organization Name: DOUKAS SCHOOL   Co-Presenter…

Started by Chryssanthe Sotiriou

4 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service