All Discussions Tagged 'apps' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google Apps AS a first project

Hi all - We're going to try our first major PBL environment this Fall (http://lanierhs.org/cdat). It's like a magnet school within a schoo…

Started by Mike Reilly

1 May 31, 2010
Reply by Michael Finney

Help with my iPhone app

Hi all, I'm a middle school science teacher and I am creating an educational iPhone app for younger students (like preschool).  I would lik…

Started by Jeff Hyson

0 May 26, 2010

Google Apps ideas or help needed?

The following is a blog which discusses many aspects of using Google Apps in day-to-day teaching.  Check it out.teachingwithgoogledocs.blog…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Mar 4, 2010

Has anyone used Google Apps for Education?

I am looking into Google Apps for Education for our district. Many of our students and staff utilize Google Documents and Google Sites. It…

Started by Brian Mannix

16 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Roger Nevin

Tips for Creating a Common Start Page in Google Apps now that iGoogle is no longer?

Hi Friends, After finally getting my school's new domain integrated with Google Apps Education Edition, I was surprised to see that Google…

Started by Tom Liam Lynch

21 May 6, 2009
Reply by Columbia

Google Apps - Example websites and iGoogle Start Page Ideas?

Hi everyone, I know that there has already been a lot of discussion already surrounding Google Apps, but I was wondering if people who bel…

Started by Shuchi Grover

18 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Claas Kuhnen

Google Apps

As I spend additional time in my iGoogle, I will share information on some of the other web 2.0 features. Creating and saving your document…

Started by Shawn Kimball

35 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by George Somers

Google apps

For those of use using -- or considering using -- Google apps in the classroom, what do you think of this recent (6/30/08) opinion: "Anyone…

Started by Jeff Johnson

9 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Melissa Benson

Using Moodle with online office apps

I discovered that Moodle works very well with embedded code from Zoho writer, spreadsheets and presentations. Gdocs lets you embed only the…

Started by Greg Noack

1 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Simon Borgert

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service