All Discussions Tagged 'apps' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google Apps vs. Live@Edu/Office 365

Hello, I am an instructional technology coach for our district of about 7000 students. We are exploring becoming either a "Google school" o…

Started by Kimberly Allison

0 Mar 15, 2011

Android Apps for Education?

I just rooted a Barnes&Noble Nook, effectively making a $250 Android tablet.   I know about quite a few iPhone apps that work well in t…

Started by Katy Scott

0 Mar 9, 2011

Mobile App Selection Rubric

e Skills Learning has posted a Mobile App Selection Rubric at the following link http://eskillslearning.net/uploads/Selection%20Rubric_Scor

Started by Bruce Brown

0 Mar 1, 2011

Using ipods in the Classroom

I've had many teachers within my district ask how to use mobile technology in their rooms.  I decided to write a post sharing one of my fav…

Started by Erin Klein

1 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Ana-Alicia Valdez

Getting iPads in middle school, what iPod touch apps are you using now that I should know about?

The middle school at my school is getting a class set of iPads in the near future.  What iPod touch apps have you used in the classroom tha…

Started by Matt Perreault

6 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Nicola Santiago

You're Invited: Google Apps for Education Professional Development Series

You are invited to join the December installment of the Google Apps for Education Professional Development series. I will be leading a one…

Started by John Sowash

0 Dec 20, 2010

What are the top advantages of using any ggogle tool in the classroom?

Recently I have been invited to give a speech about my experience using different google apps in my teaching practice. I already have an id…

Started by Carlos Martín

15 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Carlos Martín

Free Google Apps Training Resources

Google Apps for Education is quickly becoming a significant force in education. The company recently announced that over 10 million student…

Started by John Sowash

0 Nov 20, 2010

Looking for Educational Apps

Hi All,   I'm an ITRT in VA and my division currently has iPod Touches and iPads available for student use.  Many teachers are having their…

Started by Alexandra Briggs

1 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Cathy Stakey

Google and E Portfolios

I have traditionally done a papers in the binder kind of year long project with my middle school students.  I would LOVE to move this to an…

Started by Janet Abdoulaye

1 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Ben Stafford

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service