All Discussions Tagged 'apps' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surfing for Substance: 50 Apps for Teachers

If you are like me, you’re on an incessant prowl for new ways to engage your students. As someone who doesn’t have a lot of time—and is det…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Sep 18, 2012

App development for iPads

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has made apps for their iPads. I've had a bit of a look around and have checked out App Makr and…

Started by Kendall Wong

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Kendall Wong

Phonics and reading apps for older, struggling readers

I am preparing to tutor a pre-adolescent child who is still acquiring phonics.  I hope to integrate some digital technologies into my inter…

Started by Jennifer Koch Lubke

1 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Scott Yannitell

Live@edu vs. Google Apps for Education

Our district is currently looking at going to a free email hosted solution with the capability for online storage and document creation.  W…

Started by cpstechcoach

60 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Dodie Ainslie

25 Twitter Guides and Apps for Teachers

Mastered Twitter yet? Check out these 25 important Twitter guides and apps for teachers. Which ones are your favorites? http://bit.ly/rrMaF3

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Sep 30, 2011

Synching Apps to cellphones that have no data plans

This year with my move to high school, I'm trying to promote using mobile learning devices (phones) in the classroom (been approved by our…

Started by Pamela Jackson

0 Sep 3, 2011

Google Apps Transition

Has anyone had this issue or know of a solution?  Our district just moved to gMail and Google Apps.  The problem is for those that setup th…

Started by Sean Martinson

4 May 16, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Apps Builder for HS Students

I am intrigued by suggestions that students should learn how to design and build an app or apps for the universe of "i" devices out there.…

Started by Millis High School

4 May 2, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

Educational Apps for the iPod Touch

I am writing an article on the best free educational apps for the iPod Touch. What are your favorites? Which one do you use the most? Any h…

Started by Jonathan Wylie

4 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Mobile Technology - A Strategy for Intervention (RtI)

Tracey McCully, one of our authors, just wrote a great article on using Mobile Technology as a Strategy for RtI. In addition, she developed…

Started by Bruce Brown

1 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Alexandra Briggs

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service