All Discussions Tagged 'apps' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

Our school will be experimenting with several Android tablets as well as the iPad this summer in hopes of starting a pilot program at some…

Started by Scott Habeeb

172 Feb 3
Reply by Joseph Anthony Wilson

TeacherKit: The iPad app every teacher should know about

http://www.teacherstechworkshop.com/2013/07/teacherkit-amazing-ipad-app-every.html

Started by mouhssine kharbach

0 Jul 16, 2013

How to have students create apps?

Has anyone created apps with students? I keep hearing about kids creating apps and my students have asked if they can do it. However, I do…

Started by Val Garton

3 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

5 free vocabulary-building apps worth checking out

You may be teaching younger students or preparing high schoolers for the SAT. One thing’s for sure: Regardless of whom you are teaching voc…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Jan 30, 2013

5 More Indispensable Classroom Management Apps

Last week, we shared 5 of our favorite classroom management apps, but like you, we’re always looking to find the best possible tools we can…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Jan 29, 2013

The use of iPads as a teaching tool

I'm conducting a study on the use of tablets, and more specifically iPads, as an educational tool. The reason for this study is two fold. F…

Started by Christopher Heath

9 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Rivki Locker

Surfing for Substance: 50 Apps for Teachers

If you are like me, you’re on an incessant prowl for new ways to engage your students. As someone who doesn’t have a lot of time—and is det…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Sep 18, 2012

App development for iPads

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has made apps for their iPads. I've had a bit of a look around and have checked out App Makr and…

Started by Kendall Wong

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Kendall Wong

Phonics and reading apps for older, struggling readers

I am preparing to tutor a pre-adolescent child who is still acquiring phonics.  I hope to integrate some digital technologies into my inter…

Started by Jennifer Koch Lubke

1 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Scott Yannitell

Live@edu vs. Google Apps for Education

Our district is currently looking at going to a free email hosted solution with the capability for online storage and document creation.  W…

Started by cpstechcoach

60 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Dodie Ainslie

RSS

Study - Help Wanted!

Click HERE to help.

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Guide to Online Ed. Degrees

The Fifth Year Anniversary Book Project!

We want you to write a chapter!

Click here!

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2014   Created by Ezequiel Pitty.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service