All Discussions Tagged 'activities' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the best outdoor activities for the children to enhance their creativity and learning skill? Give your views on this.

In my view playing outdoor games is good activity for the children.It not only make them happy and fun filled but also make children physic…

Started by Lynda Way

1 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

What are your thoughts on after school programs for teens?

We're looking to get feedback from teacher,s counselors, and parents of teens regarding your impression of the importance (or lack thereof)…

Started by Cecilia Foxworthy

2 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

What have been your successful tips to help your kid succeed in school?

As parents, we understand the value of education but the child takes it as an abstract. Because of this, it becomes very difficult to induc…

Started by Dorothy Hastings

2 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by margaretsales

What has been your biggest challenge while raising Your Kids?

About 35% of parent states that the biggest challenge for them was to find enough time to spend with kids. What were your challenges?

Started by Dorothy Hastings

2 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by margaretsales

Dear Elvis, How Do I Teach Critical Thinking?

Last week we read an article in the Huffington Post suggesting that 93 percent of employers agree that "a candidate's demonstrated capacity…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Apr 18, 2013

If anyone needs classroom activities for Valentine's Day

10 Hearty Valentine's Day Projects for Teachers Every February 14, people around the world declare and reaffirm their affection for one ano…

Started by Karen Cameron

1 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by PedagoNet

Call to Action - Human Rights Day 2010: Bring Human Rights Day to Your Classroom

Bring Human Rights Day to your classroom International Human Rights Day is coming up on December 10, and this year’s theme is Speak Up –…

Started by Stephanie Knox Cubbon

2 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Knox Cubbon

Looking for Elementary School Activities

Hello!  I've recently become Lead Elementary School teacher and would like to "hear" any ideas you may used for elementary school activitie…

Started by Tye Norbraten

3 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jacqui Murray

Planetfesto Earth Day project update and question

This forum has been so helpful for us when we launched Planetfesto.org. For those new, Planetfesto’s mission is to help to spark a change i…

Started by Nancy Raff

0 Apr 6, 2010

Teaching Hunger - a plan of action?

We recently launched an online learning hub on the World Food Programme website, with classroom activities and other tools to help teachers…

Started by Abby Ravera

0 Jun 18, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service