All Discussions Tagged 'YouTube' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Create Interactive Quizzes based on YouTube videos by Blubbr

Hello everyone,  I would like to share with the one useful quiz creation called Blubber, Mr Richared Byrne shared it in the following lin…

Started by Fatma Al Amir

0 Nov 3, 2013

Leveraging web videos to truly flip the classroom

Your Name and Title:Ari Bader-NatalChief Learning Architect School, Library, or Organization Name:Grockit Co-Presenter Name(s):(none) Area…

Started by Ari Bader-Natal

1 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Thomas McLaughlin

Dear Google: Please let us use YouTube at School!

My school blocks student access to YouTube. Teachers can access and show videos using YouTube, but students are unable to access YouTube.co…

Started by John Sowash

7 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"The Educational Remix- At Odds With Copyright?"

Allow me to be frank- as busy as my world is right now, the requirement to read "Persepolis" by Marjane Satrapi was a very frustrating thin…

Started by Sean Nash

10 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Sean Nash

Ken Burns & the YouTube Generation

In the USA Weekend paper there was an article titled, "Documenting the War." It is promoting Ken Burns' upcoming World War II special. The…

Started by Christine Southard

11 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Z. Stewart MacLean

How are you using YouTube/Teacher Tube with your classroom?

We have started using You Tube and Teacher Tube in our K-12 classrooms for a variety of activities including (but not limited to) political…

Started by Josh Allen

29 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Grace Kat

Help Me Change YouTube URL

Many of you might have seen "A Vision of Students Today". I told our superintendent I'd email her the video (along with the video "Did You…

Started by Nancy Bosch

17 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Dan Wetherington

Transferring from YouTube to TeacherTube

Help! Our Department of Education has blocked YouTube videos on all computers in all institutions - yet there are some remarkable videos fo…

Started by Rebecca

8 May 28, 2008
Reply by Erik Johnson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service