All Discussions Tagged 'Wave' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google Wave Invites

I have a number of Google Wave invitations to give out--if you are interested, please let me know. There are several Classroom 2.0 members…

Started by Jeffrey Thomas

152 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Ana-Alicia Valdez

Google Wave in Education?

I haven't spent much time on Google Wave. But now that Google has purchased Etherpad and is closing it down, I'm thinking that Google Wave…

Started by Katy Scott

3 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

21st and 22nd Century Schools: How do we get there?

Please join my Google Wave discussion on the topic of reinventing the structure, curriculum and outcomes of our current school system.

Started by Brian Mannix

2 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Brian Mannix

Google Wave for Junior High School or Middle School Educators

I'm looking for middle school educators to add to a wave for same. Copy/paste this search in place of in:inbox in the search box: with:publ…

Started by Becky Foellmer

1 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by bjoernlasse

Ready to Wave? 9 Invitations Available!

I have nine invitations left for Google Wave that I am giving out to anyone who posts a creative use for Wave on my blog. Post quick, I'm h…

Started by John Sowash

31 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Jesse Gauthier

Google Wave Invitations

I have some invitations to distribute to educators interested in exploring Google Wave. I thought I was out, but seem to have more so email…

Started by Alan Stange

4 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Alan Stange

9 Awesome Ways to Use Google Wave

Over the past couple of weeks I have been running a contest on my blog in which I offered to give away nine Wave invitations for creative u…

Started by John Sowash

0 Oct 31, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service