All Discussions Tagged 'Technology' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

W200

I am a special education student at Indiana University. I am currently enrolled in an education course that is called Using Computers in Ed…

Started by amber Hueseman

5 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Becky Foellmer

NEED ADVICE FOR TECHNOLOGY MAGNET CURRICULUM

I have been hired by Donnie Bickham Middle School in Caddo Parish School Disctrict in Louisiana. The principal is wanting to make the schoo…

Started by Leighton Allen

1 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Dale Ferrario

WHAT IS "STATE OF THE ART" ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY?

IDEA Part B Recovery Act money can be considered for “state-of-the-art assistive technology devices and training.” Tell us how you would de…

Started by NCTI

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Anthony Vestyck

My Dream Classroom

Some of my dreams about a high-tech classroom are given below : Dream No.1: While teaching a science lesson, in between the discussion, te…

Started by M. SESHAGIRI

4 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by M. SESHAGIRI

Wolfram|Alpha The World's Most Powerful Knowledge Engine

Have you heard of Wolfram|Alpha? It is one of the most powerful search engines/answers engines to be released in about a decade. Read my ne…

Started by Joseph Corbett

0 Jun 10, 2009

Tell us How Your School will Spend ARRA Dollars

If you don't know what the American Recovery Reinvestment Act is check it out here and ask your school and colleagues about how these funds…

0 Jun 9, 2009

State-of-the-Art Assistive Technology and Training: Results of the Survey

IDEA Part B Recovery Act money can be used to obtain “state-of-the-art assistive technology devices and training.” Find a summary of the re…

Started by NCTI

0 May 26, 2009

SHOULD SCHOOLS SACRIFICE CLASS TIME FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT?

ISTE would like your opinion on schools sacrificing class time for professional development. Experience in front of a classroom is obviousl…

8 May 12, 2009
Reply by Joseph Corbett

2009 NCTI Technology in the Works Competition

It's not too late to apply for the 2009 Technology in the Works Competition! Don't miss this $15,000 opportunity to conduct research in lea…

Started by NCTI

0 Apr 1, 2009

Welcome to Technology Integration in Education

Please consider joining my professional network found on www.linkedin.com or my new profession network at http://tech-in-ed.ning.com entitl…

Started by Greg Limperis

0 Mar 30, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service