All Discussions Tagged 'Technology' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Survey Opportunity for 3rd and 4th Grade Teachers

3rd and 4th grade teachers around the world are invited to take a 5-minute survey on experiences with and preferences for connecting their…

Started by Travis Hardy

0 Apr 26, 2017

Survey!!!

This is a survey for my intro to technology class. It would be very helpful if you could take it. I need people to take the survey to get a…

Started by Matt

1 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by kenxie

Technology in Schools

Based on personal experience and learning from various international schools, Dr. Prabhat Kumar Kaushik has recently published this article…

Started by Aravind Santhanam

0 Feb 15, 2014

Integrating iMovie into the Classroom

I am studying to be a teacher and one of the projects i am doing is an iMovie. I have been thinking about ways that iMovie could be integra…

Started by Shelby Clarke

6 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Smith

What technology do "you" want in your classroom?

Hello everyone, I've been meaning to ask this question to a large group of educators before, and now I'm happy to be able to do it here. I…

Started by Kareem Jabbar Downer-Shojgreen

0 Apr 13, 2013

Video Games in the Classroom

Hi everyone!  Hello! My name is Jeff Clark and I am a sixth grade English teacher/gamer. I am curious to see if any educators out there are…

Started by Jeff Clark

4 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Jeff Clark

Integrating Technology with Classroom Clickers

Integration of Technology is important for classrooms today and in the future. The idea is not to take away things that are not technology…

Started by Shelia Johnson

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Dave Eveland

SMART Board ideas

I did a little research on electronic whiteboards (especially SMART Boards), and wanted to share it.  First are three ideas I found online,…

Started by laurie ralls

2 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Sarah Hamilton

Administrator PD Program

Hello all, I am looking for recent programs focused on providing professional development to district administrative teams (Principals and…

Started by Clifford

6 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Jill Madigan

Which technologies are most effective in the classroom? And how do they promote equality and diversity?

Which technologies do you find most effective in the classroom and why? Do they promote equality and diversity? Please share your thoughts.

Started by Jo Cuming

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Sandra E. Thompson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service