All Discussions Tagged 'Studies' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Students are Changing: Are You?

Learning Summit Proposal April 21,2012 Your Name and Title: Najwa Farha Chalabi – Teacher / Project Leader School, Library, or Organization…

Started by Najwa Chalabi

3 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Twitter and Other Forms of Social Media in the High School Classroom

I have just been asked to do a staff training on using TWITTER in the classroom!  "Excited" doesn't come close to how I feel here:)  I will…

Started by Denise Stewart

0 Dec 13, 2011

Desire help with Middle School Technology in Social Studies

One of my teachers would like to collaborate with another middle school Social Studies teacher from NC to see how they are using technolgog…

Started by Kimberly Farmer

8 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Volcano Experience

Need Ideas for Making Mixed Ability Classes Effective in Instructional Delivery

I just learned that I will be teaching a class with three different levels of English in it:  beginners, intermediates, advanced.  Each lev…

1 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Taunia

Integrating Technology in Social Studies

I am a grade three teacher in Abbotsford, BC, Canada and am new to this site and posting questions in forums.  I would like to begin integr…

Started by Julie Loland

0 Aug 19, 2010

For Love of Liberty, High School & College Facilitator's Guide

Attached you will find the For Love of Liberty, High School and College Facilitator's Guide.

Started by For Love of Liberty

0 Jul 19, 2010

Would you share any of your tricks to getting kids excited about writing in class?

The year is winding down and kids are getting antsy (they are high school ELLs):)  I want to try some different writing activities that wil…

30 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

Give me some great reasons to go to BRAZIL:)

Well, I have just received an invitation from People to People to join an Education Delegation to Brazil.  It is a welcome surprise needles…

1 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

Instructional Coach Seeks Advice On Encouraging Teachers To Modify Instructional Approaches With ELLs

I am an instructional coach for high school content teachers with ELLs in their classes.  Though I am a peer, some teachers are not open to…

0 Mar 7, 2010

Web 2.0 sites for Secondary Social Studies

Greetings, colleagues: I am giving a workshop for our city in February for Secondary Social Studies teachers over Web 2.0 websites that can…

Started by Brian

0 Jan 24, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service