All Discussions Tagged 'Ning' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Private Social Networks - Ning Replacements

With all the changes Ning has made in the past year or so, I'm curious to know what, if anything, people are using now?  Is Ning Mini worki…

Started by Diane

6 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Mathew Needleman

Interested in Connecting with Other Classrooms and Students

I'm a teacher and librarian working in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. I work with students from K-8 and with a focus on technology and literac…

Started by Lisa DeGraaf

14 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Lisa DeGraaf

What do you know about the site GROU.PS?

As with many of you I am now stuck with the decision of what to do with a Ning that supports the community it was designed to serve but is…

Started by Peter Lane

6 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

What do you know about Zonkk?

A few weeks ago I asked what you knew about GROU.PS; today I am seeking feedback on Zonkk.  Has anyone given it a try?  What do you think? …

Started by Peter Lane

0 Jun 2, 2010

Using Ning for Your Class

Is there anyone out there that has created a Ning for you and your students...a class Ning? I know that the answer is probably YES! I would…

Started by Shavon Davis-Louis

10 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Cliff Lyon

AP Biology Student/Teacher Ning

Hello all,   I've been really getting into using these Ning networks.  As such, I have created a Ning network to bring together AP Biology…

Started by Curtis Young

0 Apr 12, 2010

Don't Text and Drive

Students at Asher Public School are advocating the very serious issue of texting and driving.  To facilitate this, we are collaborating via…

Started by Whitney Allen

0 Mar 3, 2010

Can we cut through the fog?

Jman Talent, a fourth grader in my class, created a Ning Network to research the 50th Canadian Grey Cup between the Saskatchewan Roughrider…

Started by Alan Stange

0 Jan 9, 2010

Caution New Ning banner ads (Match.com) Will get us into Community trouble

Recently I was showing a school on how to build a comunity with a Ning. When I poped up one in a lecture a huge banner ad for Match.com (Yo…

Started by Richard Close

13 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Nadine Toukan

Ning as PD follow-up

I am in the midst of helping my building move forward through the use of personal learning networks (mostly RSS feeds for now). I have pitc…

Started by Matt Townsley

20 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Linda Alexander

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service